Do You Drink WAY too much? What IS Acceptable?

You guys dont know what drinking is :hihi::hihi:

thats fir sure as it isnt like in England here as much more alcohol gets sold

in Scotland than England and Wales put together and thats a fact ..

But not something to be proud about

I used to mainline wine. At least one bottle of wine sometimes two a night in the week and at the weekend a couple of bottles of wine and most of a bottle of gin a day. This was over a period of about 8 years and I worked throughout.

In 2008 I cut down a bit, then in early 2009 gave up drinking during the week. In 2010 I stopped drnking for long periods like going 3-4 months with nothing then having a bit of a binge when a holiday or special occasion came round. Got pregnant in 2011, drank nothing at all while I was pregnant. Since I've had the baby about once a month I have about 2 units in one sitting about once a month in the form of shandy. And twice in the seven months since I gave birth when my Mum has babysat I've had a bottle of wine.

Didn't really find it that hard, maybe because I gave up so gradually.

Incidentally I drank to go to sleep to and since I have given up I've realised that the booze was actually keeping me awake, not sending me to sleep, which was why I had to drink to the point of passing out. Seriously, the best way to get a good nights sleep is to cut it out.