Pakistan Government declares "special day of love"

taxman

I'm not sure that the world is a better place following the Arab Spring. It seems all the nations who have had assistance from the west quickly start to attack western embassies and western interests. I'm pleased none of our countrymen lost their lives helping the "liberation" of Lybia because they are already kickin off against us.

I wonder why we had to make sacrifices in Iraq and Afghanistan. At least the governments aren't about to arm the rebels in Syria, because history has taught us that within a decade those arms will be used agaist us.

I'm not sure that the world is a better place following the Arab Spring. It seems all the nations who have had assistance from the west quickly start to attack western embassies and western interests. I'm pleased none of our countrymen lost their lives helping the "liberation" of Lybia because they are already kickin off against us.

I wonder why we had to make sacrifices in Iraq and Afghanistan. At least the governments aren't about to arm the rebels in Syria, because history has taught us that within a decade those arms will be used agaist us.

Total folly to think these countries might ever thank us for anything we'd done for them. Time we stopped all forms of aid to these countries.

I think the vast majority of Muslims didn't even bat an eyelid, and if they did it was peaceful.

Avaaz does a pretty good slant on the issue.

http://en.avaaz.org/783/muslim-rage-protests-newsweek-salafists?utm_source=avaaz_newsletter&utm_medium=blast&utm_campaign=stop-the-clash

Like everyone else, many Muslims find the 13 minute Islamophobic video "Innocence of Muslims" trashy and offensive.

Why do people keep insisting the video is offensive to all? It isn't offensive to all, so stop taking offence in the name of everybody.

Why are the media trying to condition us into believing as FACT that it IS offensive, do they think we can't make our own minds up?

Why do people keep insisting the video is offensive to all? It isn't offensive to all, so stop taking offence in the name of everybody.

Why are the media trying to condition us into believing as FACT that it IS offensive, do they think we can't make our own minds up?[/QUOTE]

My Bold=

The film is offensive to muslims, just because it doesn't cause offence to non muslim's doesn't mean it can't be deemed offensive.

A bit like the poppy burning incident, it wasn't offensive to some but was still deemed offensive.

Why are the media trying to condition us into believing as FACT that it IS offensive, do they think we can't make our own minds up?[/QUOTE]

My Bold=

The film is offensive to muslims, just because it doesn't cause offence to non muslim's doesn't mean it can't be deemed offensive.

A bit like the poppy burning incident, it wasn't offensive to some but was still deemed offensive.

If muslims were to make a film offending the christians they would not go out and murder each other and burn their own cinemas down.

My Bold=

It doesn`t matter if its offensive though does it?

A lot of things in other countries offends other people.

We don`t riot because they eat dogs in Korea.

We don`t riot because they behead people in Saudi Arabia.

We don`t riot when an Iranian marries an 8 year old.

We certainly don`t burn cinema`s to the ground over a crap film.

What right has a Muslim got to riot and burn and kill in the name a religion?

Its a religion that preaches peace but practices murder all in the name of Muhammad.

It doesn`t matter if it offends you.We are not here to pander to Islam.It`s disgusting that people think we should.

If it offends them THEN DON`T WATCH IT.

If it is peaceful then why is it one group that is perpetrating uncontrolled foaming at the mouth violence across the world....Islam.

It doesn`t matter if its offensive though does it?

A lot of things in other countries offends other people.

We don`t riot because they eat dogs in Korea.

We don`t riot because they behead people in Saudi Arabia.

We don`t riot when an Iranian marries an 8 year old.

We certainly don`t burn cinema`s to the ground over a crap film.

What right has a Muslim got to riot and burn and kill in the name a religion?Its a religion that preaches peace but practices murder all in the name of Muhammad.

It doesn`t matter if it offends you.We are not here to pander to Islam.It`s disgusting that people think we should.

If it offends them THEN DON`T WATCH IT.

If it is peaceful then why is it one group that is perpetrating uncontrolled foaming at the mouth violence across the world....Islam.

My Bold=

They have got no right to riot, burn and kill in the name of Islam, the ones doing it are thinking this is a way of expressing their devotion to the religion which I don't agree with.

No one is asking that you pander to Islam its about offending a certain group of people.

Remember the poppy burning incident, the people for who were offended by this were in uproar, I'm sure it led to a mosque or something being targeted.:roll:

Heres the link to the mosque that was targeted= http://suite101.com/article/midlands-mosque-vandalised-on-remembrance-day-a396642

What gave these people the right to target the mosque?

Archived