Tory Chief Whip 'Plebgate' Thread

Are you inferring the Police man was set up? That the minister was lying all the time? This is very serious, how do you know this?

Because I suspect everyone and everything. Are you denying there is a concerted effort by the government and the rightwing media, aided and abetted with iffy statistics and reports from quangos and other sympathetic official bodies, to try and undermine public confidence in all public services, including the police, in an attempt to push forward with the cuts by making them publicly acceptable? That means divide and conquer to you

Because I suspect everyone and everything. Are you denying there is a concerted effort by the government and the rightwing media, aided and abetted with iffy statistics and reports from quangos and other sympathetic official bodies, to try and undermine public confidence in all public services, including the police, in an attempt to push forward with the cuts by making them publicly acceptable? That means divide and conquer to you

Based on your previous postings I think it's more sensible to assume that you are paranoid and ill informed, rather than an entire countrys media are in on some grand all reaching maskirovska....

Based on your previous postings I think it's more sensible to assume that you are paranoid and ill informed, rather than an entire countrys media are in on some grand all reaching maskirovska....

and you are ... ?

Perhaps contact your doctor for stronger medication.

Perhaps contact your doctor for stronger medication.

You too. If you're going to try and discredit someone because they don't share the views you get from the gutter press, at aleast put some effort into it. So why do you think the government and the press are not trying to influence public opinion against all public services and what they consider to be the less desirable elements of society?

and you are ... ?

Wondering what nonsensical statement that is.

---------- Post added 11-04-2014 at 21:09 ----------

You too. If you're going to try and discredit someone because they don't share the views you get from the gutter press, at aleast put some effort into it. So why do you think the government and the press are not trying to influence public opinion against all public services and what they consider to be the less desirable elements of society?

That's not how it works you know that etc etc - it's up to you to prove the proposition etc, unanswered questions, school playing field, havling fo the economy etc etc.....

...same old Mecky....never changes.

No need to contact me your doctor will diagnose your problems just fine.

There is no need to discredit you. Your posts do that for us. Brain dead left wing clap trap. You even have a signature just in case anyone didn't spot it. But they did.

Wondering what nonsensical statement that is.

---------- Post added 11-04-2014 at 21:09 ----------

That's not how it works you know that etc etc - it's up to you to prove the proposition etc, unanswered questions, school playing field, havling fo the economy etc etc.....

...same old Mecky....never changes.

You should think on and practice what you preach when you go accusing people of not answering questions, especially since it’s something you do yourself.

---------- Post added 12-04-2014 at 08:18 ----------

No need to contact me your doctor will diagnose your problems just fine.

There is no need to discredit you. Your posts do that for us. Brain dead left wing clap trap. You even have a signature just in case anyone didn't spot it. But they did.

So you have no intention of answering my question then? Why? Because you know what I say is correct.

• 3 weeks later...