What's the most stupid thing you have heard someone say.

I was talking to a friend the other day.I have just read 3 books on the crusades (Tom Harper 3 part trilogy)and watched a couple of documentaries so was talking about it.

I was telling him about the cannibalism that happened in the first crusade and Richard the Lionheart slaughtering 3000 Muslims at Acre in the 3rd crusade in the documentary.

He said " I didn`t even know they had cameras back then....."

I told him it was a documentary and he said "but how did they film it if it was so long ago".

Also someone i know swears blind that slugs are snails that have lost their shells and can`t be told otherwise.

I was talking to a friend the other day.I have just read 3 books on the crusades (Tom Harper 3 part trilogy)and watched a couple of documentaries so was talking about it.

I was telling him about the cannibalism that happened in the first crusade and Richard the Lionheart slaughtering 3000 Muslims at Acre in the 3rd crusade in the documentary.

I told him it was a documentary and he said "but how did they film it if it was so long ago".

Also someone i know swears blind that slugs are snails that have lost their shells and can`t be told otherwise.

Aren't they ? :confused:

:roll: Hope you've got another friend,unless he was trying to tell you something and that was his way of doing it.

Archived