August UK deficit biggest ever

I1L2T3

Many of the new jobs are part time and don't provide a living wage. They do however skew the unemployment figures downwards.

As it did between 1997 and 2010. Despite part time jobs accounting for around 1/3 of jobs by 2010, and an increase of almost a million working in the public sector, unemployment was still higher in May 2010 than it had been when Tony Blair took office in 1997.

A lot of the calculating for costs were done with oil at around $65-70 per barrel, but oil at $90-100 per barrel, is throwing everything out, George has a big problem her no doubt, sadly he has no answers.

And yet the UK is still doing better than the Eurozone.

That's the point he's making, there is a rise in low paid part-time jobs but not in better paid full-time jobs, if you can get your head around that!

:huh:

This is the point who’s making? And get my head round what?

If it’s the fact that part time jobs increased under the last government, I know, that why I posted the link.

Archived