Who did god have to worship him before he invented homo sapiens?

Dingus

This could be why God is so desperate for worship. Imagine all that time waiting for us to crawl out of the sea. I have just been reading Leviticus. The first 12 chapters are all about how God likes his burnt offerings to be prepared.

"And he shall cleave it with the wings thereof, but shall not divide it asunder: and the priest shall burn it upon the altar, upon the wood that is upon the fire: it is a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD."

I wonder why churches don't do burnt offerings. It would be a great way for people to ingratiate themselves with their maker and have a cookery class at the same time. I wonder just how much God likes people praying to him and singing his name. I think he wants the smell of offal.

its interesting to think that god was mentioned in a book and since then, his popularity has risen four-fold all these years later. it was, in real terms, just a book. in that instance, will it mean that harry potter will become a god in two thousand years time?

Where's the LIKE buttton ??? :hihi:

I'm no expert in these things but I have read somewhere that religion comes from ancient astrology and sun worship-allegedly :confused::help::huh::suspect:

You are correct. There have been many gods, most of which were based on the Sun. Jesus has several attributes of previous gods such as Ra, Horus and Mirtha. The virgin birth and resurrection story is handed down through the ages.

Archived