Pakistani Minister offers reward for the murder of US citizens.

Dingus

Should Bilour be banned from this country for incitement to murder?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bilour be banned from this country for incitement to murder?

• Yes he should be prevented from coming here
    • No. He should be free to visit anytime he likes

No you shouldn't You're not responsible for another persons actions, and why should all Christians have to apologise for the act of that villain who made that anti islamic film in the first place.

Ignorant but not a villain since he's broken no laws He also still has the right of that most cherished of freedoms, the freedom of expression.

The problem isn't here. It's over there

No you shouldn't You're not responsible for another persons actions, and why should all Christians have to apologise for the act of that villain who made that anti islamic film in the first place.

My Bold=

Who has asked all the Christians to apologise on the film makers behalf? I'm pretty sure it is his death some people are asking for rather than an apology and yes you are correct, nobody is responsible for another persons actions.

Yes i'm all for free speech,but not hate speech,whatever side it is.

Your second statement voided the first statement therefore.

There's no such thing as free speech but..... Either we have it or we dont. Censorship of any kind is not a part of free speech

The sad part is that the money this gangsta style minister offered might have originally come from the US in the first place.

Pakistan is suffering from a form of "food stamp poisoning" Far too much of our money going into their treasury in the first place.

That''s all very good, Harleyman - and I respect every word.

But let''s imagine something different.

I''m sure you remember the name '' Lee Harvey Oswald'' {along with the ''grassy knoll''}

Not interested - but don''t forget the scene.

"Te newly presented Pervert, the boss of pakinistan, tells the Americans that they should amend their laws and political beliefs to ensurethat sush beliefs did not offfend the Teachers.

What's the word for '' Teachers'' in Arabic?

The Krisht live in the backgrund ....

Your second statement voided the first statement therefore.

There's no such thing as free speech but..... Either we have it or we dont. Censorship of any kind is not a part of free speech

So what will the secretary of State [Hilarous <REMOVED>] be saying in response to the [unambiguous] statement which ordered the American Government to scrap the provisions of the US constutution which allow for ''freedom of speech'

Do the people get a say in the matter?

So what will the secretary of State [Hilarous <REMOVED>] be saying in response to the [unambiguous] statement which ordered the American Government to scrap the provisions of the US constutution which allow for ''freedom of speech'

Do the people get a say in the matter?

Something very rude and very undiplomatic I hope

That''s all very good, Harleyman - and I respect every word.

But let''s imagine something different.

I''m sure you remember the name '' Lee Harvey Oswald'' {along with the ''grassy knoll''}

Not interested - but don''t forget the scene.

"Te newly presented Pervert, the boss of pakinistan, tells the Americans that they should amend their laws and political beliefs to ensurethat sush beliefs did not offfend the Teachers.

What's the word for '' Teachers'' in Arabic?

The Krisht live in the backgrund ....

They would do well to mind their own business what's said and written here.

Half their people are living in abject poverty. their women cant vote, the land is full of wild eyed fanatics. Most of the people who are able to scarper off to Saudi, the Emirates or Europe to find a better life and the educated intelligensia seek jobs in the USA or the Commonwealth countries, Canada, Australia or New Zealand

The country is a mess, something like Europe was in medieval times when the religious orders and the kings ruled supreme.

Show me a priest and I reach for my blunderbuss

Thomas Cromwell

Archived