Pakistani Minister offers reward for the murder of US citizens.

Dingus

Should Bilour be banned from this country for incitement to murder?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bilour be banned from this country for incitement to murder?

• Yes he should be prevented from coming here
    • No. He should be free to visit anytime he likes

Right- a main UK body condemns the violent acts (not for the first time) and people like you are still not satisfied.

Just proves you and your ilk have nothing but hate for some groups- choosing to live a life like that is going to be a sad one- you will do nothing but complain and moan right to your grave.

Try to look at positives retep.

Try looking at their history and links, their ilk have nothing but violence and i don't have to live according to some made up book, who's got the saddest life.

..and my very simple point still stands.

You/me/we cannot make demands on anyone on how they should object or support a particular action or draw any conclusions from that action or inaction.

Many hundreds of thousands of British citizens may well have followed your example, but many millions didn't, myself included because that isn't something I would choose to do, however it doesn't make me any more of a supporter of those campaigns than you are, yet you maintain that in order to object I have to be visible in doing so or Im tacitly a supporter of the wars.

You are starting to sound pathetic here. It was you that brought up the question of protest against the war and as we all know there were tens of millions who protested. It was also you that posted a link from the MCB which you claimed showed their condemnation of the death threat. It didn't.

You are clearly out of your depth here and your arguments increasingly irrelevant to the thread.

You are starting to sound pathetic here.
Thanks for personalising a lively discussion foxy lady.

It was you that brought up the question of protest against the war and as we all know there were tens of millions who protested.
I brought it up to address a fairly sensational claim made by you, which I manifestly don't believe to be true and simply provided an example to illustrate the point-millions of Britons did not protest or publicly denounce the wars, so extending your logic, they supported the wars prosecuted by the Labour government and Americans.

If a person who claims to represent you does evil things and claims they are in your name then you condone his actions unless you denounce them.

It was also you that posted a link from the MCB which you claimed showed their condemnation of the death threat. It didn't.

The link had little specifically to do with the death threat, it was in response to your post, however there exists a connection since the comments made by the minister were precipitated by the anti-Islamic film. The press release on the MCGB website denounced the violence that followed it and called for calm and a tolerant response from their community with regard to it, clearly the minster although unlikely to have read it, was unable to follow such sage advice.

You are clearly out of your depth here and your arguments increasingly irrelevant to the thread.

That's fine foxy lady so just to make things simple for me..you believe every Muslim who hasn't denounced what this minister said, supports it?

You could well be damned right too. I never thought of it like that.

Well there's a very simple answer to that one. Perhaps we should start lobbying our MPs to cut off the payments. In these hard times I think we can find better uses for our money than handing it over to terrorists.

Well there's a very simple answer to that one. Perhaps we should start lobbying our MPs to cut off the payments. In these hard times I think we can find better uses for our money than handing it over to terrorists.

Then the whole bloody cycle starts all over again. :(

Might be a waste of time, remember this,

Harriet Harman praises 'hero' immigrants who send welfare handouts home

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1337876/Harman-praises-hero-immigrants-send-welfare-handouts-home.html#ixzz27PHVvi6s

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Might be a waste of time, remember this,

Harriet Harman praises 'hero' immigrants who send welfare handouts home

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1337876/Harman-praises-hero-immigrants-send-welfare-handouts-home.html#ixzz27PHVvi6s

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I cannot understand what connection that comment has to the OP.:huh:

It is surely a totally different topic.:confused:

Archived