Pakistani Minister offers reward for the murder of US citizens.

Dingus

Should Bilour be banned from this country for incitement to murder?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bilour be banned from this country for incitement to murder?

• Yes he should be prevented from coming here
    • No. He should be free to visit anytime he likes

No I didn't fail, as I said the muslims I've encountered since this minster's utterances have been perfectly happy to volunteer their negative opinion of him and extremism generally, that's good enough for me, Ive suggested previously you engage with them and canvas their views rather than whinging about what you havent heard them say.

What 'plays into the hands of the BNP' are feeble minded people who associate the actions of individuals with a community of people in a foreign country.

But my hearing perfectly adequate, and I havent even been making the demands on the local Muslim community that you have.

As I said, deaf ears and feeble minds. You'll have to look hard on this thread to find me making excuses for this minister, in fact quite the contrary, but what I won't do is make excuses for reasons to deride a whole community of people.

Oh are you suggesting that makes it alright then? Do you honestly believe someone who's likely to 'kick the crap out of a taxi driver' is likely to be swayed from doing so because of what Muslims might say or not say? Do you believe anyone should live in a climate of fear because they haven't soothed your anxieties the way you want them to?

To be quite honest if you demanded I denounce the utterances of some black radical purely because I'm black I'd quite happily tell you to eff off.

I'm not really sure why you bothered posting all that irrelevant twaddle. As I said ...

1 You have failed to find a single link to any UK muslim condemning the minister.

2 You never bothered answering the question of a UK miister keeping his job if he'd offered a bounty or explained why this minister has kept his job.

3 I never said it would incite folks to kick the crap out of a taxi driver. I just said it would make it less likely that non muslims would go to help.

There should be give and take in any society but people are becoming aware that Islam is a one way street. I only takes and folk are getting tired of always giving.

I'm not really sure why you bothered posting all that irrelevant twaddle. As I said ...

1 You have failed to find a single link to any UK muslim condemning the minister.

2 You never bothered answering the question of a UK miister keeping his job if he'd offered a bounty or explained why this minister has kept his job.

3 I never said it would incite folks to kick the crap out of a taxi driver. I just said it would make it less likely that non muslims would go to help.

There should be give and take in any society but people are becoming aware that Islam is a one way street. I only takes and folk are getting tired of always giving.

I've no real interest in providing succour to your insecurities, I've no problem with moderate Muslims and don't conclude from a lack of public protests that they support what the minister has said.

I was merely doing you a favour when I posted the previous link. If it worries you so much go and talk to Muslims, pop into the mosque on Wolseley Road, or Severn Road, if you're met with hostility then you might have a point in your original assertion.

Or you could just be more gullible. Do you work in the public sector by any chance?

I can't understand why you appear to find it odd that my colleagues aren't all harbouring a murderous desire to kill me and take over the world.

They're just ordinary working people.

Do you honestly believe that your average Muslim bloke on the street is a threat?

I can't understand why you appear to find it odd that my colleagues aren't all harbouring a murderous desire to kill me and take over the world.

They're just ordinary working people.

Do you honestly believe that your average Muslim bloke on the street is a threat?

I didn't say they were harbouring a murderous desire to kill anyone. However not speaking out against some nutter prepared to sponsor murder does little to prevent a clear alienation that is happening to muslims in this country. Meat and drink for the BNP.

So what branch of local government are you in?

I didn't say they were harbouring a murderous desire to kill anyone. However not speaking out against some nutter prepared to sponsor murder does little to prevent a clear alienation that is happening to muslims in this country. Meat and drink for the BNP.
Is this the BNP's latest PR 'charm' offensive? I don't feel alienated from the Muslims I know, and my feelings toward them are unaffected if they choose not to comment on what this minister has said. If any were to articulate their support of him then that would be a different matter.

So what branch of local government are you in?

Which branch of the BNP are you in?

Archived