Pakistani Minister offers reward for the murder of US citizens.

Dingus

Should Bilour be banned from this country for incitement to murder?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bilour be banned from this country for incitement to murder?

• Yes he should be prevented from coming here
    • No. He should be free to visit anytime he likes

Firstly this guy should be fired on the spot, arrested and put before a court. He is inciting racial hatred on a number of levels.

Yes the world has been treading on egg shells with muslims for a while, learning how to try and respect them, but they are now starting to act like spoilt children. When you have muslims around the world kicking up a stink that is not in line with the definition of a minority.

And there in lies the problem with Islam. To sack him would offend the nutters out on the streets who would start burning down any cinema that they hadn't already torched.

The prime minister of Pakistan has made a statement saying that while he does not agree with what the minister has said he will not be taking action against him. He also stated that non Muslim countries need to create laws about insulting Islam or suffer the consequences.

Islam is a dangerous religion and the world would be a much better place without it. I certainly do not feel safe sharing a country with them.

Anyone who thinks that the ministers views are a minotiry and that most Muslims are peaceful people needs to read End of Faith by Sam Harris which shares statistics on just how many Muslims in the world believe that non-Muslims do not deserve to live. Shocking statistics.

Islam is a dangerous religion and the world would be a much better place without it. I certainly do not feel safe sharing a country with them.

Anyone who thinks that the ministers views are a minotiry and that most Muslims are peaceful people needs to read End of Faith by Sam Harris which shares statistics on just how many Muslims in the world believe that non-Muslims do not deserve to live. Shocking statistics.

Christianity is a dangerous religion. Catholics from Ireland try to plant bombs in the UK. Do you feel safe sharing a country with Christians?

Sam Harris opposes all religions. He gets death threats from Christians as well as from Muslims for his beliefs.

Christianity is a dangerous religion. Catholics from Ireland try to plant bombs in the UK. Do you feel safe sharing a country with Christians?

Sam Harris opposes all religions. He gets death threats from Christians as well as from Muslims for his beliefs.

Whether he hates religions or not does not take away from the statistics he uses.

Islam in the modern world is much more violent and oppressive than any other religion. Show me a Christian country which has people thousands of people storming embassies, murdering foreign nationals and rioting in the streets over someone insulting the bible and I will agree with you.

Yet more half truths from the Minister of Hate England

Irish Republicanism is more about the Republican / Nationalist part than the Catholic part....

Charles Stewart Parnell wasn't a Catholic..... ;)

Whether he hates religions or not does not take away from the statistics he uses.

Islam in the modern world is much more violent and oppressive than any other religion. Show me a Christian country which has people thousands of people storming embassies, murdering foreign nationals and rioting in the streets over someone insulting the bible and I will agree with you.

Germany under Hitler was a Christian country. See the link above and similar youtube videos. The USA is a Christian country that happily slaughtered millions in Vietnam in a lost war.

Yet more half truths from the Minister of Hate England

Irish Republicanism is more about the Republican / Nationalist part than the Catholic part....

Charles Stewart Parnell wasn't a Catholic..... ;)

The IRA, INLA, Real IRA, Continuity IRA, et al, are not pro-Catholic? You do realise partition was done with the deliberate aim of creating a six-county province that would have an in-built protestant majority to make sure it remained part of the UK?

Go for a walk down the Falls Road wearing a Rangers shirt and then tell us about your religious experience.

Of course I know how partition was arranged....The moderate side of the republican movement didn't want a large pro-Unionist minority in the Free State.

I never said that the majority of supporters of the Republican cause wern't Catholic, or that most Unionists are not Protestant......I sad it was more based on which country they wish to be part of....Thats Nationalism, not Religion.

Not sure what the Old Firm has to do with whre we are in this thread, mainly that is a good excuse just to hate each other

Archived