Pakistani Minister offers reward for the murder of US citizens.

Dingus

Should Bilour be banned from this country for incitement to murder?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bilour be banned from this country for incitement to murder?

• Yes he should be prevented from coming here
    • No. He should be free to visit anytime he likes

It's called "Muslims Celebrating 9/11"

This one

is called "Hitler and the Roman Catholic Church".

So muslim politicians are on the same level as other murderous dictators that the world has know. That seems about right and probably accounts for why the rest of the world went to war againt Hitler.

We should just get out of the middle east completely, make stronger economic ties elsewhere and half their spending power. After doing that focus on solid defencive strategies instead of the ever failure prone invasion and pre-emptive strike strategy.

Their belief is not mine, their way of life is not mine.

Of course I know how partition was arranged....The moderate side of the republican movement didn't want a large pro-Unionist minority in the Free State.

I never said that the majority of supporters of the Republican cause wern't Catholic, or that most Unionists are not Protestant......I sad it was more based on which country they wish to be part of....Thats Nationalism, not Religion.

Not sure what the Old Firm has to do with whre we are in this thread, mainly that is a good excuse just to hate each other

I think you're establishing the posters point in that moderate Muslims are as distinct from the extremists as moderate Catholics are from extremist Republicism.

Whichever way you cut the pie extremism has less to do with religion and more to do with culture and partisan thinking (Muslims in Saudi are generally quite a different animal than a Muslim you might encounter who was born and brought up in the west for example)

Don't you just love these folk?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19687386

A Pakistani government minister has offered a $100,000 (£61,616) reward for the death of the maker of an anti-Islam film produced in the US.

Railways Minister Ghulam Ahmad Bilour told reporters that he would pay the reward for the "sacred duty" out of his own pocket.

"I announce today that this blasphemer who has abused the holy prophet, if somebody will kill him, I will give that person a prize of $100,000," the minister said.

All of a sudden a minister riding his bike through the wrong gate seems less important.

Do you think the Pakistani minster will lose his job?

Hopefully the minister has made himself a target for one of Obama's secret incursions into Pakistan by a man with the means to disengage the brake callipers on Mr Bilour's car.

We have a serious problem here. Millions of brainwashed and unthinking religionists all over the world are seeking to impose their sterile, stultifying, and deadening way of life on the rest of us.

We must absolutely NOT give in and be cowed by their tantrums, no matter how violent they are - just like parents with problem children, we must hold absolutely firm.

Right now, perhaps all aid, financial and otherwise, ought to be withdrawn from those countries in which large numbers are throwing tantrums.

We have a serious problem here. Millions of brainwashed and unthinking religionists all over the world are seeking to impose their sterile, stultifying, and deadening way of life on the rest of us.

We must absolutely NOT give in and be cowed by their tantrums, no matter how violent they are - just like parents with problem children, we must hold absolutely firm.

Right now, perhaps all aid, financial and otherwise, ought to be withdrawn from those countries in which large numbers are throwing tantrums.

We should start by cutting the £11 billion in foreign aid, much of which goes to countries that wish us harm or harbour terrorists.

There is no point trying to help these people rid themselves of tyrants and dictatots. It merely makes way for more extreme islamists who despise us even more.

Germany under Hitler was a Christian country. See the link above and similar youtube videos. The USA is a Christian country that happily slaughtered millions in Vietnam in a lost war.

But religion wasn' a deciding factor in the slaughtering of millions of people. Hitler never really referenced God or even professed to being religious. The Jews weren't murdered because of their religious views.

But religion wasn' a deciding factor in the slaughtering of millions of people. Hitler never really referenced God or even professed to being religious. The Jews weren't murdered because of their religious views.

And the biggest lesson to be learned from history was the mistake made by appeasing Hitler. He just took everything that was offered but kept on demanding more and more.

These folk just expect to curtail free speach around the world as part of their plan to impose Islam on the world. Before long or kids will be forced to have Halal meat in schools.

And the biggest lesson to be learned from history was the mistake made by appeasing Hitler. He just took everything that was offered but kept on demanding more and more.

These folk just expect to curtail free speach around the world as part of their plan to impose Islam on the world. Before long or kids will be forced to have Halal meat in schools.

I bet it is already.

Whether that is a good thing or bad thing is up for debate but don't kid yourself that it isn't already served in some state schools now.

Archived