Pakistani Minister offers reward for the murder of US citizens.

Dingus

Should Bilour be banned from this country for incitement to murder?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bilour be banned from this country for incitement to murder?

• Yes he should be prevented from coming here
    • No. He should be free to visit anytime he likes

Pakistani Minister gone "Gangsta". What a crock :hihi:

He's supposed to be educated. That's why he's in the postion of a government minister. All he's succeeded in doing is bringing down his government to the level of the street rabble he's trying to score points with. That's how the rest of the world will view it anyway

Pakistani Minister gone "Gangsta". What a crock :hihi:

He's supposed to be educated. That's why he's in the postion of a government minister. All he's succeeded in doing is bringing down his government to the level of the street rabble he's trying to score points with. That's how the rest of the world will view it anyway

I don't often agree with you but you have that spot on. It has demonstrated clearly to the civilized world that Pakistan isn't a place to invest because there is likely to come a time when the masses are incited to attack your business.

Do you publicly 'disassociate' yourself from everything distasteful the west has ever done?

Have you visited Liverpool to weep at the Shankly Gates because of the dead from Hillsborough? Like most of us you probably haven't, nor do the people of Liverpool require you to.

Apart from trying to shift this thread off topic I haven't a clue what you are trying to prove here. Are you suggesting that a minister in the British government incited folks to kill 96 football fans at Hillsborough?

There's also a delicious irony that you denounce Hitler yet his major policy programme was the extermination of the Jews who he and his supporters believed were responsible for their failures during WWI and resented their power hold and spread in German politics. There are some contributions on this thread which sound strikingly similar to Hitler's rhetoric.

The delicious irony as you call it is there are many Muslim clerics and leader that like Hitler would seek to exterminate the Jews as well. They seem pretty ready to stir up the masses to murder the innocent.

Apart from trying to shift this thread off topic I haven't a clue what you are trying to prove here. Are you suggesting that a minister in the British government incited folks to kill 96 football fans at Hillsborough?
It's quite simple it's called an analogy. Are you suggesting that all Muslims should be required to denounce the utterances of a government minister in a foreign country? That's as ridiculous as requiring all Sheffielders to denounce the actions of South Yorkshire police following the Hillsborough tragedy.

The delicious irony as you call it is there are many Muslim clerics and leader that like Hitler would seek to exterminate the Jews as well. They seem pretty ready to stir up the masses to murder the innocent.

That isn't an irony.

The Irony is that a crappy religion has taken gross offence at a crappy film and lifes have been lost because of a few individuals that have taken offence. How many more lifes should be taken before the muslims take matters into hand with these Fanatics ???

I don't often agree with you but you have that spot on. It has demonstrated clearly to the civilized world that Pakistan isn't a place to invest because there is likely to come a time when the masses are incited to attack your business.

I should have added that President Obama missed the boat. The Pakistani Prime Minister should have been notiied that ministers in his government who place contracts on US citizens is not acceptable and that action needs to be taken or else perhaps a suspension in diplomatic relations will result plus a cessation of all other kind of aid. Obama's a soft nugget sometimes !!

Pakistan has been a pretty poor ally anyway. I'm pretty certain that the US has had to pay the Pakistan Government a couple of billion (at the very least) to buy their "co-operation" in fighting the Taliban

It's quite simple it's called an analogy. Are you suggesting that all Muslims should be required to denounce the utterances of a government minister in a foreign country? That's as ridiculous as requiring all Sheffielders to denounce the actions of South Yorkshire police following the Hillsborough tragedy.

To be honest I would expect some utterance from muslims in the UK to that effect to distance themselves from his remarks. But that won't happen if they actually agree with him.

I do believe rather a lot of Sheffielers have denounced the actions of the police over Hillsborough. Did you miss that?

To be honest I would expect some utterance from muslims in the UK to that effect to distance themselves from his remarks. But that won't happen if they actually agree with him.

I do believe rather a lot of Sheffielers have denounced the actions of the police over Hillsborough. Did you miss that?

My Bold=

Why should we? And this coming from someone who posts that only 12 year old girls visit pakistan to marry their cousins. :rant:

My Bold=

Why should we? And this coming from someone who posts that only 12 year old girls visit pakistan to marry their cousins. :rant:

Well it seems not that many Muslims have been heard denouncing this man's words. More from fear of repercussions I would guess.

We can mock our churches, the pope, nuns, clergymen and nobody goes around burning down newspaper offices, TV stations or threatening the lives of the authors of these works.

We are mature about and secure in our culture and ways. What about the leaders of Islam? Do they feel secure or is there a sense among them that the world is rapidly moving forward and that the future of Islam might be threatened by it?

After all an entity that feels itself threatened can become very dangerous when it feels it has to defend itself.

Archived