What would Gods do if everyone stopped worshipping them?

AWOL

Surely Gods are only Gods because they enjoy all the adoration? It appears to me that all Gods enjoy the aloofness of "godding" it over us inferior creation of theirs.

What would happen if everyone suddenly stopped worshipping them all at once and decided that they were all just a bunch of myths?

What would they do to get their own back?:loopy:

my gods are my wife and kids. they do more for me than any biblical guy could, so its possible if I were to stop worshipping the missus, she might get her own back in a ways that would make me pray for mercy!

ERM.....what would she do exactly?:suspect:

What GOD'S ???

Prove their existence and then I may start to listen to these omnipotent being's reasoning as to the meaning of life..

Until then let the masses keep on killing each other in 'HIS' name....

Barlux...... of the finest order...

I think that they would bring us war and pestilence and starvation and earthquakes and tsunamis and hurricanes and flood and hatred.

But hang on, don't we get them already?:huh:

dont forget illness amongst children. is that a fair arguement that the lord almighty might be a bit of a non-starter?

Archived