Being faithful to the lady that you married.

AWOL

Please don't say we're getting so bad that "looking" is construed as being unfaithful. I look; I tell our lass if someone is pretty, don't mean I want to jump on them.

If I didn't look; or she didn't there'd be something wrong, but why have beefburger, when there's steak at home.

Please don't say we're getting so bad that "looking" is construed as being unfaithful. I look; I tell our lass if someone is pretty, don't mean I want to jump on them.

If I didn't look; or she didn't there'd be something wrong, but why have beefburger, when there's steak at home.

Or even a hamburger to a badly packet kebab ?

I see that I have got a bit older and more grotty than I used to be. I dont see a problem looking but I would be very wary of saying anything!

So you look at other women all the time , yet pretend to your partner that you do not?:roll:

It is only seen as unfaithful by women who are very very insecure.

Archived