Being faithful to the lady that you married.

AWOL

Dunt matter where you get your appetite as long as you eat at home.

You can look - but you can't touch.

I'm sure there are women who feel a bit embarrassed if a man looks at them when he is with another woman, the question is how do men feel when out with their wives and another man stares at their wife?

If its lust or envy, I preen.

"She married me 30-odd years ago and other people still fancy her? - How did I get so lucky?"

I'm sure there are women who feel a bit embarrassed if a man looks at them when he is with another woman, the question is how do men feel when out with their wives and another man stares at their wife?

I would be sympathetic,and direct the poor bloke to Specsavers.

If i was a bloke I'd feel disgruntled if no man ever eyed up my wife!

Are you looking at my bird? a bloke in Barnsley once enquired of me - I said certainly not - so he then ventured if I found her unattractive? - I weighed up the situation and reached the conclusion it was a rather no win position - I left the establishment rather briskly as he was a rather large person in a quite intoxicated condition :)

Archived