Being faithful to the lady that you married.

AWOL

I thought Jackie Charlton was a cartoon character from Viz comics.

there are things called 'vows' Some of us take them seriously.

I married my wife because I loved her. - I don''t know why (or how) she decided to stay married to me. - Could it be that she thought the vows meant something too?

We haven't had a 'really easy life'... I don''t suppose anybody gets one of those but if you are both prepared to work at it, you can probaby make it work.

I'm not an expert but we've been msrried for 30- odd years..

there are things called 'vows' Some of us take them seriously.

I married my wife because I loved her. - I don''t know why (or how) she decided to stay married to me. - Could it be that she thought the vows meant something too?

We haven't had a 'really easy life'... I don''t suppose anybody gets one of those but if you are both prepared to work at it, you can probaby make it work.

I'm not an expert but we've been msrried for 30- odd years..

I am impressed you lasted for 30 years-its a shame they were odd!

I''m impressed - and amazed - that my wife put up with me for that long. :hihi:

''Getting Married'' is easy ... staying married takes a lot of hard work.

I've got a sneaky feeling that when people do stay married for that long, it's probably down to the woman.

I tried to be as good as I could be but in retrospect, I was nowhere near as good as she is.

'I'm a very. very fortunate man. I married my bride on 21 Dec 1981.

If I'm really lucky, we'll be married until we die ( that was in the vows.)

Should she die before I do, I doubt I would survive her by many days ... I wouldn't want to,

Rupert you must be one of the guys who take marriage seriously, however if sex is out of the equation (not saying it is in your case) couples can sometimes end up like friends when all the passion goes, or enemies living together to make the best of things - word of advice to those taking the plunge - don't give up your bolt-hole (or make sure you have one even if you have to let it);)

Rupert you must be one of the guys who take marriage seriously, however if sex is out of the equation (not saying it is in your case) couples can sometimes end up like friends when all the passion goes, or enemies living together to make the best of things - word of advice to those taking the plunge - don't give up your bolt-hole (or make sure you have one even if you have to let it);)

Nobody will marry me with my pebble glasses :(

Nobody will marry me with my pebble glasses :(

I would:)

The Lada is a bit of a turn off though. Ever thought of getting a Maserati... or a Capri?

Archived