Islamist Militia Ousted From Benghazi Bases

Nonsense.

That's a load of cobblers, there aren't any 'moderate' Muslims, the two don't go hand in hand.

It says in their holy book that they must kill all none Muslims (preferably by beheading them) stone women to death and force them to wear the headscarf and use violence whenever possible to suppress the innocent.

At least that's what I gather reading Sheffield Forum.

What? You mean that's not a Muslim?

Actually Muslim means someone who submits to the will of Allah, the Quran is (according to Islam) the word of Allah, so a Muslim is someone who follows the Quran, as the Quran mentions none of the above (and actually contradicts all of it) then anyone who does the above is not a Muslim. They may identify themselves as Muslim, they may live in a country where the Islam is the main religion, but 'Muslim' isn't a static state, it's an action.

Following the teachings of someone who has their own interpretation of Islam (more often than not based on sunnah and hadith, and not the Quran, ie, the word of man not the word of God) and using that to justify violence against people does not make people Muslim.

Am I an apologist? No, if I believed in 'Islam' I would be a Muslim, but clearly the majority of the people on here who talk about 'Muslims' don't know there **** from their elbow, calling nutcases who fly planes into buildings Muslim is akin to saying a paedophile has normal sexual urges because they think it's normal.

So thankyou Mr Smith for posting a story that shows that most Muslims are not content with the rubbish that these extremists spout as being 'Islam', the truth is that the loudest (actually the loudest is wrong, it would be more correct to say those who get the most attention) and therefor those who influence impressionable Muslim youth and none Muslims alike as to what Islam is are about as close to being Muslim as Myra Hindley is to being the ideal mother.

Rant over, I await the backlash from the idiots, feel free to argue amongst yourselves as I'm taking my leave of this thread now as I have no wish to become embroiled in SF users usual anti Muslim stance.

So Muslims who are quiet and law abiding are Muslims and Muslims who violently protect their religion are not Muslims? This line has been used over and over again to attempt to defend a religion which is truly a danger to the world.

The Koran does state that Muslims should murder non-Muslims. Are you saying it doesn't or are you just saying that we should forget about all the violence it preaches and paint Muslims as freedom loving, law abiding people?

What utter rubbish you spout

The Koran does state that Muslims should murder non-Muslims.

From the Bible - God will kill everyone and everything;

"I will sweep away everything in all your land," says the LORD. "I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air and the fish in the sea will die. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, along with the rest of humanity," says the LORD. "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear. For they go up to their roofs and bow to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too. So now I will destroy them! And I will destroy those who used to worship me but now no longer do. They no longer ask for the LORD's guidance or seek my blessings." (Zephaniah 1:2-6 NLT)

From http://www.evilbible.com/Evil%20Bible%20Quotes.htm

From the Bible - God will kill everyone and everything;

"I will sweep away everything in all your land," says the LORD. "I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air and the fish in the sea will die. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, along with the rest of humanity," says the LORD. "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear. For they go up to their roofs and bow to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too. So now I will destroy them! And I will destroy those who used to worship me but now no longer do. They no longer ask for the LORD's guidance or seek my blessings." (Zephaniah 1:2-6 NLT)

From http://www.evilbible.com/Evil%20Bible%20Quotes.htm

Yes, Christianity is also a load of crap. What's your point?

Archived