Islamist Militia Ousted From Benghazi Bases

but its clear I altered it.....I know where the door is

Anti anything is not palatable to me...... we should all be liberal of mind and tolerant to other peoples views....

The problem with a lot of adherants of monotheistic religion is that they simply cannot accept others having different views

The Koran does state that Muslims should murder non-Muslims. Are you saying it doesn't or are you just saying that we should forget about all the violence it preaches and paint Muslims as freedom loving, law abiding people?

No it doesn't.

Can you show a reference to this please? Where a verse directed at Muslim Believers is telling them to kill non Muslims (or anyone for that matter).

I am not talking about self defence- fighting those who "fight you"-not the command to attack back those who fight against you- those who fight you due to your religion, those who drove you out of your homes.. I'm asking you to show me the verse where the Qu'ran calls for Muslim(s) to murder non Muslim(s)- period.

The OP is a positive story- clearly many Libyans/Muslims in general protested at this senseless killing of the ambassador- now as they follow the law of the Qu'ran- why are they not jumping for joy or engaged in killings? Should they (according to your view) also be killing non Muslims??:huh:

No it doesn't.

Can you show a reference to this please? Where a verse directed at Muslim Believers is telling them to kill non Muslims (or anyone for that matter).

I am not talking about self defence- fighting those who "fight you"-not the command to attack back those who fight against you- those who fight you due to your religion, those who drove you out of your homes.. I'm asking you to show me the verse where the Qu'ran calls for Muslim(s) to murder non Muslim(s)- period.

The OP is a positive story- clearly many Libyans/Muslims in general protested at this senseless killing of the ambassador- now as they follow the law of the Qu'ran- why are they not jumping for joy or engaged in killings? Should they (according to your view) also be killing non Muslims??:huh:

you know he'll pop up with "verses" from that anti islam site, and you also know there is no positives in islam, the usual shower on here just want yet another thread on here to shower with their venom and hatred

the last positive muslim thread i posted dropped like a stone after a couple of posts cos it just didnt hold any interest for them

you know he'll pop up with "verses" from that anti islam site, and you also know there is no positives in islam, the usual shower on here just want yet another thread on here to shower with their venom and hatred

the last positive muslim thread i posted dropped like a stone after a couple of posts cos it just didnt hold any interest for them

Absolutely true my friend- it's the same old garbage.

I think I will opt out here as don't see any way for a resonable debate given how the others anti Islam threads have gone.

I think I will opt out here as don't see any way for a resonable debate given how the others anti Islam threads have gone.

But you don`t post any positives about Islam either.

I suppose you and mel support the throat slitting of hundreds of millions of animals a year and leaving them to die in absolute agony all in the name of someone who never existed.

Good for you.Stick to your principles.

Another one will be along shortly,the anti religion threads are a popular theme on the forum today.

Was that the one about the daughter escaping her from her Muslim parents?

That's like presenting The Great Escape as being pro-Nazi :hihi:

Archived