Southey/Parson's Cross residents have something to celebrate

Have you noticed Norm and Norma (normandnorma.com) popping up around Southey?

These two characters have been developed by community members working with SOAR and the reason they are out and about is to celebrate some figures that were recorded earlier this year.

One of these figures is that 3 out of 5 people in Southey don't smoke - most people thought this was higher. If you want to see all of the facts you can view them in the Southey section of normandnorma.com.

Even better, if you are a resident of Southey you can enter the prize draw online to win one of seven prizes. This prize draw has no other agenda other than giving people a chance to win a prize in partnership with SOAR. Data will not be passed on to anyone else. This is a community project.

You can visit the Facebook here facebook.com/norman.conquest.180?ref=ts

Have you noticed Norm and Norma (normandnorma.com) popping up around Southey?

These two characters have been developed by community members working with SOAR and the reason they are out and about is to celebrate some figures that were recorded earlier this year.

One of these figures is that 3 out of 5 people in Southey don't smoke - most people thought this was higher. If you want to see all of the facts you can view them in the Southey section of normandnorma.com.

Even better, if you are a resident of Southey you can enter the prize draw online to win one of seven prizes. This prize draw has no other agenda other than giving people a chance to win a prize in partnership with SOAR. Data will not be passed on to anyone else. This is a community project.

You can visit the Facebook here facebook.com/norman.conquest.180?ref=ts

Thats cuz they've swapped to weed.

So 2 out of 5 smoke - that is 40%.

And some of the rest are lying.

Was it a simple questionnaire? Do you smoke - yes or no.

Is money being wasted on projects like this?

There's no such place as Parson's Cross. Perhaps the O/P's referring to T'Cross, Parsonia or maybe Parson Cross? :huh:

And they not very clued up on life round there either your eminence - it makes t'manor look like a day out in Windsor Great Park - where, incidentally, my great uncle is buried:D

And they not very clued up on life round there either your eminence - it makes t'manor look like a day out in Windsor Great Park - where, incidentally, my great uncle is buried:D

hahaha..Waddy mean? I live there!...Ooooppps, I smoke, and nobody asked me!..But I do just 'happen to live there' I'm actually a Brummie!

Incidentally, I've cleared a space on my back lawn for the Alco-copter..So you can continue your expeditions from a safe haven!

The Alcocopter's been nicked! ... happened on Friday night outside T'Cross Hotel (about 10.57). Fortunately, I managed to remotely deploy the Chinese lanterns (tied together on a bit of string from the tail-fin), used as a high viz sky-marker system for such emergencies.

The Parsonian culprits forgot about the steering lock, so it could only fly in a straight line. Last seen over Ireland, I believe. Virgil Tracy's out looking for it in Thunderbird 2 as I type. :(

Archived