Southey/Parson's Cross residents have something to celebrate

That'll explain why the Recent increase in the AlcoVan sightings.

Blast! ... you weren't supposed to see that!

Yes, the Alcovan's equipped with a camera ... I've been asked by Apple to photograph the entire planet for their new iPhone. 'Alco Earth' should be ready to do download in about seventy five years. I've already finished Crookes, apart from Netherfield road (brief altercation with the binmen :rant:) and just revving the engine to go and do the outskirts of Parsonia. Hope to be back by tea-time. :)

Back on topic now please ...

Yes, the Alcovan's equipped with a camera ... I've been asked by Apple to photograph the entire planet for their new iPhone. 'Alco Earth' should be ready to do download in about seventy five years. I've already finished Crookes, apart from Netherfield road (brief altercation with the binmen :rant:) and just revving the engine to go and do the outskirts of Parsonia. Hope to be back by tea-time. :)

I presume that's teatime 2014? :hihi:

Parsonia is a dangerous and lawless place , most hostile to outsiders ,so please be careful ,and if one strays off the beaten track (Wordsworth Ave), they can soon be in danger from the outlaw gangs , carjackers and muggers. The lastest Foreign office advice to British citizens is to avoid any nu-nessasary travel to Parsonia .

Parsonia is a dangerous and lawless place , most hostile to outsiders ,so please be careful ,and if one strays off the beaten track (Wordsworth Ave), they can soon be in danger from the outlaw gangs , carjackers and muggers. The lastest Foreign office advice to British citizens is to avoid any nu-nessasary travel to Parsonia .

Sounds a little like Narnia!...I wonder if there's a white witch, and a Mr Tumnus!....and a wardrobe to enter and exit from? :hihi:

Archived