Forgot safe combination

Oh dear, I have a safe that needs a key and combination and forgot the combination.

I have had the safe since 1997 before digital came out so its the old fashioned left right left.

Its usually kept open as I don't keep anything of great value but my other half locked it and now I'm stuffed.

Trouble is I'm booking a holiday in December and my passports inside it.

There is a long code on the front which I believe you need to ring the makers incase you forget it but I don't know who made it as I bought it on the bid up TV many years ago...

Certainly is but its to safe, look like going to Blackpool if I don't get in it, shudder the thought in mid December

I would put the question to a locksmith. If they do not know the answer they may be able to point you in the right direction.

Just a guess, but have you tried ... Left 37, right 15, left 93, right 75, left 59, right 63, left 41? :huh:

You have 3 of the numbers right but missing the 4th, spooky, trouble is can't remember the 4th (if there is a 4th) think its number 5..

Are these numbers a general combination cus your very close, can't remember the left rights either

Certainly is but its to safe, look like going to Blackpool if I don't get in it, shudder the thought in mid December

I would put the question to a locksmith. If they do not know the answer they may be able to point you in the right direction.

I can do that for you - It's north-west of Manchester! :)

Archived