The UK is a nation of 'plebs'.

So what you're saying is that only Tories have "intellect, energy and drive to succeed"?

Very interesting. :cool:

Stop 'selecting sections'. It all becomes out of context. I dont like Torys because they dont give a Flying F........... about anyone else but themselves................intellect etc. has nothing to do with it.

Silly boy...........:roll:

Lefties rather detest that aspect of reality - they like to convince themselves that we're all equal.

Hmm, I would consider myself a "lefty" and I don't think we're all equal, nor do I try to convince myself we are. I don't think everyone should be paid the same wage. I don't believe in capping income or even taxing income. I don't believe in a monolithic state planning every aspect of our economy, quite the opposite.

Perhaps it's time to stop generalising because, frankly, it makes you look a bit of a twerp, old chap.

Hmm, I would consider myself a "lefty" and I don't think we're all equal, nor do I try to convince myself we are. I don't think everyone should be paid the same wage. I don't believe in capping income or even taxing income. I don't believe in a monolithic state planning every aspect of our economy, quite the opposite.

Perhaps it's time to stop generalising because, frankly, it makes you look a bit of a twerp, old chap.

Shame you couldn't say that without name calling, but does it occur to you that you may not be a lefty based on what you say above?

I love these gaffs when you get to hear what politicians really think. The minister's comments say a great deal about the Tory party's attitude towards the people they 'rule.'

'Do we really want to give power to people who hold us in such contempt?

What was it Gordon Brown called that woman when he thought his microphone was turned off?

if the whole country has nothing more important happening in their lives than to bicker about a MP calling one of our great nations renown crime fighters a pleb, then I have to agree with the government.

Cretins, every last one.

Weren't the media all calling the police liars last week in the wake of the Hillsborough enquiry?

Archived