The UK is a nation of 'plebs'.

What was it Gordon Brown called that woman when he thought his microphone was turned off?

Gordon Brown's gaffe equally told us a lot about him and the views of the Labour party. Labour virtually cut off all discussion about immigration, by playing the 'racist' card. For this annexing by the back door of every Britain's right to free speech, I will never forgive them.

Another reason I will never vote either Labour or Tory.

Please God, send us a politician worth voting for....

I was perhaps 10 or 12 when I realised that left wing politics are the misguided, if well-intentioned, beliefs of the naive.

No, you were 10 or 12 when your father started to condition you to vote Conservative and bully people as your posts on these and other forums ably demonstrate.

No, you were 10 or 12 when your father started to condition you to vote Conservative and bully people as your posts on these and other forums ably demonstrate.
Ah, hello Mecky, I've missed you and the bitter, hateful, personal slant you put into your posts. Your posts serve to reassure me that human beings are not all equal.

Two questions for you to avoid answering: Where is it ably demonstrated that I bully people, and does it occur to you that my parents may not have been politically-minded?

Ad perhaps a third: If we do assume that Conservatives were conditioned by their parents to a political mindset, would the same not be the case for those of a left wing persuasion?

Archived