Richard Hawley gig at City Hall

smithy266

Is it just me that finds him extremely dull and very annoying in his professional Sheffielder mode? And why is he on BBC all the time pontiificating and in the SheffTelegraph every week?

No, its not just you, also Henderson's (or should I say 'Hendo's') is rubbish, Marti Caine and Bobby Knutt was/is not funny and Sheffield is NOT widely recognised as 'The City of Sport'!

Is it just me that finds him extremely dull and very annoying in his professional Sheffielder mode? And why is he on BBC all the time pontiificating and in the SheffTelegraph every week?

The Longpigs were all right in a minor indie band way I suppose. But come on it's gone beyond a joke now. The backlash is long overdue.

Thank you, thank you, and thrice THANK YOU!!!!

I'm so glad somebody else thinks this. You should see him lording it over everyone in the Fagans pub, he comes stomping in with a self important frown glued to his mug, dark glasses and his collars up - just to show us what a "down to earth bloke he is, like", yeah right.

He's a total BORE in interviews, it's basically cigs guinness cigs guinness cigs guinness cigs guinness cigs guinness cigs guinness cigs guinness cigs guinnesscigs guinness cigs guinness cigs guinness cigs guinness cigs guinness cigs guinness cigs guinness cigs guinness Sheffield Sheffield Sheffield, love.

Now I'll just sit back and watch the hate spew in my direction as a result of daring to critisize 'the boss'.

Oh, and that psychadelic tosh has been done to death too, LOVE.

Thank you, thank you, and thrice THANK YOU!!!!

I'm so glad somebody else thinks this. You should see him lording it over everyone in the Fagans pub, he comes stomping in with a self important frown glued to his mug, dark glasses and his collars up - just to show us what a "down to earth bloke he is, like", yeah right.

He's a total BORE in interviews, it's basically cigs guinness cigs guinness cigs guinness cigs guinness cigs guinness cigs guinness cigs guinness cigs guinnesscigs guinness cigs guinness cigs guinness cigs guinness cigs guinness cigs guinness cigs guinness cigs guinness Sheffield Sheffield Sheffield, love.

Now I'll just sit back and watch the hate spew in my direction as a result of daring to critisize 'the boss'.

Oh, and that psychadelic tosh has been done to death too, LOVE.

Eeh ba gum ta art bitter about poor Richard. I've seen him in Fagans too when I'm in having a bitter with me dog and the first time I saw him I thought - now Thats someone famous !:love: he has such a rock star look about him and thought first it was someone famous from America - went up to him and he were a proper gent - he autographed my fag packet and patted me dog ... proper nice man he is and a Sheffielder too - I wont have anything other said about him ....

Archived