Magic wok chinese takeaways on abbeydale road

wmf211

(my personal opinion)

Best Chinese food out of all chinesed restaurants and just-eat awarded winner.. I eat Chinese food every week or so since years! I know all major Chinese restaurants in Sheffield! I am writing official reviews about food! In the last 2 months I have tested all major Chinese restaurants at just eat again, which are rated over four stars, and deliver in my area (s8). These included: China House, Shanghai Garden, New Wongs Kitchen, Yum Yum, Little China, happiness cantonese,China Garden, etc. and last but not least Magic wok!!! Magic wok was the best one so far, because: - They have generally the best curry dishes(free with boiled rice or chips) - I just had the best Chicken with salt & pepper, which was very good - king prawn in Szechuan chilli Sauce was good as well - Egg fried rice, too - And also the free prawn crackers were excellent.The quality of the food was the best one I had so far. Especially the vegetables (included in the main dishes) were excellent (fresh, plenty, very well cleaned and cut). It came quickly, hot, nice driver, very good packaging. Most importantly: I had the fewest amount of additives, colourings, flavour enhancers from all of the mentioned restaurants...Since I am quite experienced, I can taste this. (For all less experienced: If the sauce is very intense, very coloured, overshadows/blurs the taste of the main ingredients AND: You will notice the quality of the food -the amount of included artificials- most of the time on how easily you have the feeling to be filled up (and get hungry in an hour or so again). Often it is not fatty or anything but you cannot even finish a whole portion from some Chinese places and then you are wondering why you are hungry again one hour later (Same with McDonalds by the way...) ,,,,

the delivery can be a bit slow but I think that´s because the food is so good they get very busy. I would recommend you try them!

http://www.magicwokonline.co.uk/page2.html

Archived