Sorry, we only help men

Absolutely shameful.

I was 'slightly' amused by one quote in the report.

I bet he got a couple of extra years for that little stunt. The lunatic actually needs locking up, and the key throwing away!

Or buy him a ticket for the seat next to Hamza on the plane heading across the pond, hopefully to a state where they still have the death penalty.

Indead, shocking!

Parents allow 17 year old girl out drinking in town!

(not to detract from the rape which is also shocking)

The report doesn't say she was out drinking... or that even if she was that she had her parents permission to do so... not that it matters, she could have been on a five day bender and the only person still to blame would be the attacker.

jb

Or buy him a ticket for the seat next to Hamza on the plane heading across the pond, hopefully to a state where they still have the death penalty.

He might expose himself to Abu Hanza, and he wouldn't even be able to slap him?....or would he with the hook?...Hmmm...naaaa they wouldn't allow that on the flight! :hihi:

Young girl gets raped and it turns out to be a Hamza and his hook thread.

You really couldn't make it up on here, you really couldn't.

i think its purely down to the rapists name, sounds a bit..........foriegn

some people really cant help it

I'm slightly puzzled. Why would parents allowing 17 year old out have any relevance? Do they ask to get raped by some nutter?

Or is it, that they shouldn't be allowed out, as they 'might' get raped by some nutter.

Surely the age is irrelevant? It's could be someone 25, or 55, or whatever.

I suppose to guarantee it, you just shouldn't 'go out'. Oh, but then nutters break into homes and rape people don't they? Such a dilemma!

No it doesn't have any relevance to the girl being raped, nor does it detract from it but she is a child and why would you allow a child to go into town to celebrate, which we all know is drinking underage?

Archived