Sorry, we only help men

I'm a 60's child and i'm still growing up :)

Ah, different generations, different experiences.

My Dad is a 50's child and he had a full time job (that he kept until retirement) from the age of 15. I've never asked him, but I'd be surprised if he didn't drink the occasional pint from the same age as well...

As a late 70's child myself, I was a bit slow compared to a lot of people I knew, but even so, by the age of 16 I was 'allowed' to have a drink or two on a Friday night with my friends (cash generally limited it to the one or two).

My Mum was pretty upset/angry when I got falling down drunk at the GCSE leaving party though (and I wasn't the only one).

Paedophilia, mass murder, cannibalism - care to give us the other side to those stories?

Playing devils advocate.

The age of consent varies, depending on the country your in it could go from legal sex to (what the tabloids would call) paedophilia.

War.

Eating someone after they die of natural causes with their prior consent (okay, it's pretty damn horrible, but it's not the same as murder to eat them).

Paedophilia, mass murder, cannibalism - care to give us the other side to those stories?

If a thread is started on them, then maybe if I have an opinion to the contrary or playing devil's advocate.

Or are you deliberately trying to take this thread off topic for another reason, or just a personal attack seeing as how you didn't like something I posted last week? Hillsborough thread perhaps? That's pretty lame of you if that's the case.

All I wanted was a bit of common sense in waiting until the inquiry was conducted before making an "armchair expert" judgement which is so famous on here.

And that's now finally happened:

Two Salvation Army staff have been suspended after a court heard a young rape victim was turned away from a Nottingham Salvation Army premises.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-19745607

Archived