Red Wine & Health Benefits: Does anyone drink just 1 or 2 glasses per day?

A report usually comes out every few months supporting the benefits of drinking

red wine, does anyone just drink 1 or 2 glasses per day along with doing moderate

exercise and eating a balanced diet because of these percived benefits or do

you think its just a clever marketing ploy dreamed up by the wine industry?

http://blog.uvinum.com/red-wine-against-heart-attack-and-cancer-1458571

The wine industry is made up of competing firms who rarely speak collectively so your marketing point is probably invalid.Like many surveys the phrasing of the question and the sample audience selected will determine the outcome.

Also I doubt there are people who drink the same amount each day,to do so would be rather robotic.Who keeps a record of what they drink-if you have a good session all you can really do is count the empties.

Never drink any Wine as dont like it at all , i believe best to enjoy life when on this planet

as your only here the once and why go by what Drs say anyway as often theyre wrong

I know an old guy nearing 94 yrs smoked all his life and likes a drink but Whisky and beer

and he looks ok for his age ..Personally i dont smoke , drink nowadays once per wk

used to be 3 nights a week when younger , but recently stayed in for 1 month

without going out as bars these days are too expensive and so buy my beer now at Asdas or Tescos

not far from me , as is so much cheaper , and the beer in the can is much better than the pubs on tap

As for food i eat both healthy and unhealthy foods

as live to enjoy life really , Fish n chips is one of ma fav meals to be honest

so Mmmm Enjoy Life :)

Never drink any Wine as dont like it at all , i believe best to enjoy life when on this planet

as your only here the once and why go by what Drs say anyway as often theyre wrong

I know an old guy nearing 94 yrs smoked all his life and likes a drink but Whisky and beer

and he looks ok for his age ..Personally i dont smoke , drink nowadays once per wk

used to be 3 nights a week when younger , but recently stayed in for 1 month

without going out as bars these days are too expensive and so buy my beer now at Asdas or Tescos

not far from me , as is so much cheaper , and the beer in the can is much better than the pubs on tap

As for food i eat both healthy and unhealthy foods

as live to enjoy life really , Fish n chips is one of ma fav meals to be honest

so Mmmm Enjoy Life :)

Got to agree, little bit of what you fancy doesn't hurt, just don't overdo it..

I've got high blood pressure (controlled) I'm on 4 tabs for this, also painkillers for Athritis, my doc told me last week I can still have a couple of units every evening and I drink red wine..

I think I'd be miserable without my couple of glasses of an evening..:( and that's no good for you..:D

Got to agree, little bit of what you fancy doesn't hurt, just don't overdo it..

I've got high blood pressure (controlled) I'm on 4 tabs for this, also painkillers for Athritis, my doc told me last week I can still have a couple of units every evening and I drink red wine..

I think I'd be miserable without my couple of glasses of an evening..:( and that's no good for you..:D

Well ye a can understand with the high cholestorol watching a bit more so

i most probs are slightly over such id guess but personally a dont want to know

as im a worrier as little things worry me , crikey a worry when a aint anything

tae worry about :(

I drink 1 or 2 glasses of red wine each day for my health. The rest are for pleasure.

Its more sensible i guess is drinking a glass or 2 of red wine a day than beer

or spirits , especially spirits i think is more so bad for your health id say

i mainly now stay in the house, and just have a quiet can of beer or 2

Belhaven Best Beer which i like best :)

and also enjoy the warmth of my home , whilst either on computer or watching tv ..

Archived