60th wedding anniversary function room

Dalamandeb

Hi,

It will be my parents 60th wedding anniversary and I am looking for a room either in a pub or a club ( bowling, cricket) that do free room hire, preferably in the south of Sheffield, I am happy to do the buffett too, or else have their catering, roughly around 50 - 60 people.

I would ideally like to have someone sing for an hour, ( Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin songs etc..old crooners) and then a DJ ( maybe Karaoke-still thinking about that one tho lol ) .

Room needed in March 2013.

I will be in Sheffield this weekend to view places so any info would be great. I have checked a few on here but some of them were just part of the bar area, I need a seperate room as there will be quite a few grandkids and great grandkids running around.

thanks in advance for any info offered.

Sheffield Transport Sports Club at Meadowhead, own entrance, function room with sound gear, patio area, own toilets and bar service, parking.

Red Lion on London Road, function room, access to garden area, parking.

• 3 weeks later...

We'd be happy to have your event at our place, Sheffield Transport Sports Club!! The room is £30 for non members to hire, but as Natjack said...we give you your very own bar and entrance and we've loads of free parking. We can also arrange a dj and even a singer for you. Give us a ring for more details on 0114 2373216. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Hi

Please pop up to The Trasnport Ground and also just a couple of miles along the road there is The Fleur De Lys @ Totley. We have a friend who is a Frank Sinatra tribute as well as the landlord being an excellent DJ aswell as a great menu for you to peruse... lots of options... have fun!

Mobile: 07944 558403 - Paul or Alex

Try Hillsborough club there room is free to hire and they did us a pie and pea buffet for £2.50.... They have a great in house dj which does karaoke too so sure they wouldn't mind singers too, fantastic room in general would defiantly re-hire the room and the bar prices was reasonable too

Hi,

It will be my parents 60th wedding anniversary and I am looking for a room either in a pub or a club ( bowling, cricket) that do free room hire, preferably in the south of Sheffield, I am happy to do the buffett too, or else have their catering, roughly around 50 - 60 people.

I would ideally like to have someone sing for an hour, ( Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin songs etc..old crooners) and then a DJ ( maybe Karaoke-still thinking about that one tho lol ) .

Room needed in March 2013.

I will be in Sheffield this weekend to view places so any info would be great. I have checked a few on here but some of them were just part of the bar area, I need a seperate room as there will be quite a few grandkids and great grandkids running around.

thanks in advance for any info offered.

Give me a call for dj Karaoke :)

Archived