Incredible Mind Reader

Incredible Mind Reader...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a40_1348536971

A good twist at the end i thought it would be a friends set up.

Its not even far fetched for an enormous amount of people into social media.

How do you know who is tracking you?

How do you track the trackers?

I have been using a free extension on firefox called collusion.(Don`t worry mods its not an ad blocker)

Gary Kovacs: Tracking the trackers..

"[i am] not even two bites into breakfast, and there are already nearly 25 sites that are tracking me. I have navigated to a total of four.” (Gary Kovacs)

He shows how much you are tracked and more importantly how much your children are tracked.

How much of your life is online?

Be gentle with me but you're talking to a real idiot here..can these sites track personal information like email addresses and passwords or is it just a trail of the websites you've visited? Either way the videos make quite startling watching..thanks for the info

Be gentle with me but you're talking to a real idiot here..can these sites track personal information like email addresses and passwords or is it just a trail of the websites you've visited? Either way the videos make quite startling watching..thanks for the info

No the websites can`t get emails and passwords.Its all the stuff that goes on facebook etc.Google track every site you have been on and do ads accordingly.

It was the guy in the video that made the add on "collusion".It really is surprising how many websites track you that you have not even visited.

Google never delete your search history since it started up.:help:

Archived