Syria - enough is enough

I was watching the news on Sky while I was out and hearing horror stories of childrens' throats being cut, of children being lined up as a shields - surely something can be done - what is the worst that can happen to countries such as the UK, USA and maybe others if they defy the UN and invade Syria?

In years to come it may become a shameful blot on the history of the world if we allowed this to happen

Syria is surrounded by countries that are supposedly as appalled as anybody. Those countries have the combined military might to invade themselves and sort out the Syrian mess that is in their own neighbourhood. If all these other Arab countries won't do anything, why should UK/USA/France etc do the dirty work, only to be maligned for doing so.

I thought they did attack ? Assuming Lockerbie counts ?

He was bought in from the cold when he paid compo and handed the two main suspects for Lockerbie over and I'm sure he declared some weapons programme although I can't remember the full details.

Understood clearly,its obvious they are not true muslims.

yeah , now on world , there is soo few real muslims . we unable to meet the requirements of islam . therefore islam is known so wrong .

Assad are killing him people , and when they die they say Allahu Akbar , and Assad soldiers says ; nooo your Allah is Assad , and bang bang ...

Really so bad ...

Seeing the very young man (probably still in his teens) on the BBC 10 o' clock news tonight and listening to him tell his story of being repeatedly raped whilst crying for help, was heartbreaking.

As was the similar story of the woman.

I have just seen it aswell and to be honest I was lost for words, truly sickening behaviour. :mad:

I think we should be saying ISLAM, enough is enough. Every day another problem, factions in dispute, someone insulting Mohammed etc..........

How much more crap can the world take ????

We cant sort it by military intervention, it just worsens the situation.

And in the meantime the innocents suffer.

And that's an utterly unrealistic response. You simply cannot get rid of a belief system that's followed by a substantial percentage of the world's population.

The most anyone can realistically hope to achieve is to marginalise extremists and promote and support moderates.

yeah , now on world , there is soo few real muslims . we unable to meet the requirements of islam . therefore islam is known so wrong .

Assad are killing him people , and when they die they say Allahu Akbar , and Assad soldiers says ; nooo your Allah is Assad , and bang bang ...

Really so bad ...

My own opinion and being a muslim myself is that some muslims are straying from what Islam is really about and taking it to the extreme.

In the process they are making people fear Islam and in the Syrian conflict both sides are as bad as each other, Assad knows he will be killed if caught so is doing what he is to stay alive and in power.

The rebels are also killing inoccents including children and two wrongs don't make a right.

The spineless Arab League needs to grow a backbone and send in muslim troops to sort it out because lets be honest when western soldiers intervene some start comparing it with the crusades or saying why doesn't the west keep it's nose out etc etc..

The insulting the prophet film is one example, nothing wrong with peaceful protest but killing ambassadors and burning down cinema's in Pakistan!!

All they did was show themselves up for the idiots they are.

Yes the situation in Syria is bad, hopefully the madness will end soon...

Archived