Tories selling off NHS to their Party Donors.

Despite their denials we have always known the Tories wanted to privatise the NHS. But its even worse than we thought. They are selling it off the people who donate to their party.

As has been pointed out before the Tories are runnng the country for multi millionnaires.

http://eoin-clarke.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/the-biggest-conflict-of-interest-in.html?m=1

Not really as I wouldn't want to agree or disagree with it as its not from a reputable source.

What, or rather 'who' constitutes a 'reputable' source?

As on this forum, opinions vary wildly! Whatever is written by anyone anywhere on the web has to be written by somebody! They all have their own opinions!

Not really as I wouldn't want to agree or disagree with it as its not from a reputable source.

So, because someone on the internet tells you not to listen to someone else on the internet you are unable to engage with any points made?

Why did you bother posting on the thread?

What, or rather 'who' constitutes a 'reputable' source?

As on this forum, opinions vary wildly! Whatever is written by anyone anywhere on the web has to be written by somebody! They all have their own opinions!

An opinion is just that and they are regularly discussed here to deferent levels of passion, but the OP is posting a link to a personal blog and presenting it as fact.

I could create a blog that says the Queen is 3 dwarves taped together. Would that mean I can present it as fact and would you then consider it so? No, well unto unless you’re a complete idiot and I don’t think you are. But if a news report said the same on the BBC news or other well-known news sites, we would take that as fact or as close as you can get.

One claim on one blog is not evidence to prove anything.

So, because someone on the internet tells you not to listen to someone else on the internet you are unable to engage with any points made?

Why did you bother posting on the thread?

So you're saying that we should not listen to one blog because its one person but should listen to another blog that is one person also :confused:

You are judging one site with a different set of criteria from another just so you can be outraged by what is, as yet, unsubstantiated claims :roll:

So you're saying that we should not listen to one blog because its one person but should listen to another blog that is one person also :confused:

You are judging one site with a different set of criteria from another just so you can be outraged by what is, as yet, unsubstantiated claims :roll:

Nope. You are putting words into my mouth. I haven't made any comment for or against the blog in the OP. You may wish to acknowledge your error there but I won't hold my breath.

I am, at this stage, simply interested in your motivation to immediately jump in and attempt to discredit the initially referenced blog rather than address any of the claims made in it or, simply, ignore it.

An opinion is just that and they are regularly discussed here to deferent levels of passion, but the OP is posting a link to a personal blog and presenting it as fact.

I could create a blog that says the Queen is 3 dwarves taped together. Would that mean I can present it as fact and would you then consider it so? No, well unto unless you’re a complete idiot and I don’t think you are. But if a news report said the same on the BBC news or other well-known news sites, we would take that as fact or as close as you can get.

One claim on one blog is not evidence to prove anything.

I'm not proclaiming the link of the blogger in the OP is right wrong or indifferent, but if you look at it, he does provide external links to substantiate his claims (although 2 of them are actually his own blog...but I'm sure the claims made could easily be verified in the wider context).

I suppose it's the conclusions drawn from the facts he presents that are open to interpretation!

Archived