Memories of Pitsmoor

Falls

Yes it is. Did you you know him as a friend or was he just someone you knew at shcool.

I was a good friend of Gary at Pye Bank and knocked around with him after school.

You Lived in a back to back house on Fox street or Rock Street but always remember getting access to the rear of your house from Fox Street.

I can remember your Mother to but not your Dad.

Sorry Lynn can't remember you either but it is a long time ago, 40 years or so.

I have seen Gary around a few times in recent years in Firth Park he may not remember me, ask him you never know but I was a good mate of his in our child hood.

I was a good friend of Gary at Pye Bank and knocked around with him after school.

You Lived in a back to back house on Fox street or Rock Street but always remember getting access to the rear of your house from Fox Street.

I have seen Gary around a few times in recent years in Firth Park he may not remember me, ask him you never know but I was a good mate of his in our child hood.

I havnt seen Gary in quite a few years. I moved to Bridlington in 1987 and dont see any of my family. My dad died 30yrs ago, aged 47 and my mother died about 5yrs ago. My parents divioced many years ago, when we were very young. Gary ended up living on Somerset St with dad new wife and her family.

Hi Shaun,

I remember Peter as well, he was maybe a year or two older than me. What year did you knock around with Sam as I can't rember you.

I was still at Pye Bank at the time, so it would have been about 62 - 65. Sam was probably be a year younger than me. Do you remember the Olivers, Alf would have been about your age and I think he spent some time with Sam as well.

I was still at Pye Bank at the time, so it would have been about 62 - 65. Sam was probably be a year younger than me. Do you remember the Olivers, Alf would have been about your age and I think he spent some time with Sam as well.

Ah that would explain it, I was best muckers with Sam 1970/72 before I left Pitsmoor. Olivers is not ringing any bells where did they live?

I havnt seen Gary in quite a few years. I moved to Bridlington in 1987 and dont see any of my family. My dad died 30yrs ago, aged 47 and my mother died about 5yrs ago. My parents divioced many years ago, when we were very young. Gary ended up living on Somerset St with dad new wife and her family.

Looking at your member name you are a few years older than me but Gary will be 49/50 now.

Does he still live in Sheffield.

What is he doing today.

Ah that would explain it, I was best muckers with Sam 1970/72 before I left Pitsmoor. Olivers is not ringing any bells where did they live?

They were a Burmese family, lived on Fox St.(Nottingham St. end) and went to St. Catherines school.

It might not have been Gary, it might have been my older brother Kevin. They do look very much alike. He lives on Gregg House Road

You still around shaun, thought you might have been banged up some where,we'll have to meet up for a drink, nick beetensons been in touch

Sounds good to me Ron. I wonder how many of the old mob we could get together ?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: