Angry atheists rant thread.

You call that simple! :huh: I doubt even Einstein would have been able to work that one out.

Though it is in the Oxford English Dictionary :)

You are aware the OED documents usage and not correctness, aren't you? If enough people say "white is a very dark colour indistinguishable from black" it will eventually appear in the OED.

You call that simple! :huh: I doubt even Einstein would have been able to work that one out.

Here y'are Janie:

Definition of belief

noun

an acceptance that something exists or is true, especially one without proof: his belief in extraterrestrial life

Definition of knowledge

noun

facts, information, and skills acquired through experience or education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject

Both from oxforddictionaries.com.

HTH

Here y'are Janie:

Definition of belief

noun

an acceptance that something exists or is true, especially one without proof: his belief in extraterrestrial life

Definition of knowledge

noun

facts, information, and skills acquired through experience or education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject

HTH

As I said, it's so simple. Agnosticism deals with knowledge. I don't know whether a god exists or not, hence I'm agnostic.

Atheism deals with belief. I don't believe a god exists therefore I'm an atheist.

Conclusion: I, like RD, am an agnostic atheist.

As I said, it's so simple. Agnosticism deals with knowledge. I don't know whether a god exists or not, hence I'm agnostic.

Atheism deals with belief. I don't believe a god exists therefore I'm an atheist.

Conclusion: I, like RD, am an agnostic atheist.

A militant agnostic atheist!

Here y'are Janie:

Definition of belief

noun

Definition of knowledge

noun

HTH

Are we steering towards the subject that only atheists are academics.:rolleyes: