Angry atheists rant thread.

Just noticed six has quoted atheist experience...i would eat them for breakfast, i thought of ringing them up

How on Earth do you expect to do that? You have a visible history of failing to even keep continuity or coherence between your posts.

He says he used to be a theist but turned his back on religion, the one who is bald, lol...he has an answer for everything when it comes to his callers

He sure does.....like this classic;

"What I most often find is the accommodationists who are 'fine with religion as long as it doesn't hurt others' are either clueless about the damage religion does or terrified of the conflict that arises when challenging religion."

He sure does.....like this classic;

"What I most often find is the accommodationists who are 'fine with religion as long as it doesn't hurt others' are either clueless about the damage religion does or terrified of the conflict that arises when challenging religion."

Hahaha...what also must be annoying is when he puts the caller on mute so he can say what he has to say.....if he did that to me, i would mute him back straight away

Ask the same question of Drone and he gives a different answer every time.

Misunderstandings can so easily occur from the the comments we post. I received a PM from a polite but unfamiliar forum member only a a couple of days ago asking me if i attended the Kingdom Hall in Sheffield

Edited by janie48
spelling error

Hahaha...what also must be annoying is when he puts the caller on mute so he can say what he has to say.....if he did that to me, i would mute him back straight away

:headbang:Go get him Droney baby.....you da man!!!:hihi:

Misunderstandings can so easily occur from the the comments we post. I received a PM from a polite but unfamiliar forum member only a a couple of days ago asking me if i attended the Kindom Hall.

In that case (in previous threads) Drone misunderstands himself. He contradicts his own posts.

In that case (in previous threads) Drone misunderstands himself. He contradicts his own posts.

QUOTE it then and I will explain

When I went on that atheist thread, i had not heard of paul

I'm not religious and never have been

QUOTE it then and I will explain

When I went on that atheist thread, i had not heard of paul

I'm not religious and never have been

No what I'm saying is God is the universe, me and you think of god in a different way, that's all

My bolds.

I see what you mean!:loopy::hihi: