Angry atheists rant thread.

Your idea is not a theory. And yes, I might be able to delude myself into accepting your idea, but that still wouldn't mean your idea is true.

It's a theory to you and because you have not accepted it, then you think it's not true, that is normal, nothing bizarre about that

Whether you accept it or not, the same thing will happen

You can accept it or not accept it

I don't claim like others that if you accept it then you will get something but if you don't then you wont

But if you do accept it then it helps you to be in control more of yourself and not worry as much about things

Edited by Drone

Need to clear something up here, it is not YOU yourself who comes back, if you came back as another human then you wouldn't have any knowledge of ryedo, just like you have no knowledge of anything previously now...

So if I don't come back as me, it is not me that has come back. Sorry man, but I think you need to think things through.

Drone, read what you have posted:

1) it is not YOU yourself who comes back

2) if you came back as another human

As you've already stated in 1, I don't come back. If I came back as another human, that also wouldn't be me( partly because of 1 - and because it would be some other human that is not me).

So your "theory" of "If you can accept your God then I can guarantee you that you will come back again after you have died, whether that's a human, pig or a malaria infected mosquito, i don't know but you will come back at random choice", doesn't quite work.

It does, infact its quite simple and nothing einstein about it....you have only given yourself a few minutes to think about it...

Because you don't accept anything I say then you will not accept that

The after life bit is not something you have to work to accept anyway, if you accepted the main bit of what I have been saying then the bowl theory automatically comes to you

Edited by Drone