Scam please help!!

Just cant believe there are still easy pickings out there for these scammers ...

Who in their right mind would send someone a phone without having got money first ...Are you selling anything else plz lol ...

Wheres my keys wheres my phone you may have your keys but you sure aint got your phone :loopy:

I've got my phone on gumtree now, and the amount of people that have emailed me from other citys or countrys, saying i will send you the money but you have to give me the tracking number first...and as i track it i will clear the payment. Just delete them its just a scam

I put my phone on gumtree and someone wanted to buy it from a different city and asked me to post and they would pay the money into my account so I sent the phone and sent them a tracking code they said today that they have paid a cheque into my account (Barclays) thought their account witch is natwest, is that even possible? And does anyone know how long it will take to clear??

This is no scam as the whole thing is quite transparent-send me something and when I get it I will pay you

PS I am a perfect stranger whose ID cannot be identified.

Archived