Seems there's more to bans than Islam

Banning other religious practices on their own religious premises.

If ever there was proof needed that those Christians are every bit as evil and twisted as those murdering Muslims, this is it. :rant:

My Bold=

Which one's or do you mean all muslims?:roll::rant:

theres also this 8 man peadophile group just been caged in derby

NONE pakistani

although there is one foriegn looking chap, lol

It's insane what the more evangelical or fundamentalist churches ban. I can see how they might object to the proper Hindu version of Yoga, but I'm pretty sure the banned classes would be all about exercise and keeping fit rather than anything spiritual.

Fundamentalist Christians also ban Halloween

theres also this 8 man peadophile group just been caged in derby

NONE pakistani

although there is one foriegn looking chap, lol

You should have started a thread about this one Mel, it would be interesting to see what the posts would say.

You should have started a thread about this one Mel, it would be interesting to see what the posts would say.

was going to but tbh i thought id get accused of starting too many none islamic islamic threads so thought id stick em both together

Rest assured mafya, they'll be universally condemned, but no one will try to make a connection between their behaviour and their religion or cultural origin :hihi:

Archived