Bicycles in supermarkets.

purdy

On Monday I called in the Lidl supermarket in Heeley. I was a bit shocket to see a bunch of youths enter the store pushing their montain bikes. They caused total chaos in the aisles. I was shocked no one asked then to leave the bikes outside.

Is this normal?

On Monday I called in the Lidl supermarket in Heeley. I was a bit shocket to see a bunch of youths enter the store pushing their montain bikes. They caused total chaos in the aisles. I was shocked no one asked then to leave the bikes outside.

Is this normal?

I say they did right-its better than leaving them outside for a thief to steal.Women and some men take in prams,push-chairs and even men use those basket/trolleys designed for OAPs but used by able bodied shoppers.How did they cause chaos-lettingthe air out of their tyres without a licence or ringing their bells in a built-up area?

You are easily shocked and must live in a social vacuum.

I say they did right-its better than leaving them outside for a thief to steal.Women and some men take in prams,push-chairs and even men use those basket/trolleys designed for OAPs but used by able bodied shoppers.How did they cause chaos-lettingthe air out of their tyres without a licence or ringing their bells in a built-up area?

You are easily shocked and must live in a social vacuum.

If I had been the security guard where ever he was, I would have cobbed them out, god before you know it idiots will try to wheel motor bikes in next.:suspect:

Is this normal?

At least they got off and pushed their bikes. I've never seen (or heard!) anything as offensive as this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=iUW8GrOIZcQ

Archived