BJJ in Sheffield

coolbeaNs92

Hey folks!

Just moved to Sheffield for uni and I'm wanting to get into BJJ. I've had a look around myself on here and doing a spot of google'ing and I've found

CFA (Combined Fighting Arts) And I tried to contact Gracie Bara Sheffield (was more interested in this because I know the lineage) but heard nothing from their facebook group.

Does anyone know/trained at these schools? Or have any other schools in mind? I also want to get into other aspects like Muay Thai, Kick-boxing, Wrestling and just MMA in general really.

Price is also a factor as I'm a student any money is tight. So possible discounts would be a bonus. But willing to pay more for better quality.

Thanks guys an gals!

Hi come down to Bodyflo on Hawksley avenue Hillsborough, just round the corner from the Hillsborough park tram stop.

We have BJJ with Gracie Barra black belt John Goldson

Muay Thai with former world champion Daniel Hudson

We are the home of Sheffield Shoot fighters

Range of fitness classes and S&C Suite

Bodyflo welcomes all level of participant from beginner through to elite competative athletes.

e-mail us bodyflofitness@gmail.com

Web http://www.bodyflofitness.co.uk

Visit our Facebook page

or call 07763570195 for more info

Archived