Can weed make you violent?

Because its full of crap that doesn't do your body any good

There are masses of things in life that are "full of crap", but we still allow people the freedom to choose them.

Its very easy to say don't abuse it blah blah blah but do you think everyone suffering with physcosis meant to use and abuse it :loopy:

No. I think they were a mixture of silly and unfortunate to abuse the drug. I equally think the same of alcoholics and crack heads.

However, I've never been a drug addict. Well, beyond cigarettes.

If the amount of crap in them wasn't so excessive would it not be legal :loopy:

I honestly respect your opinion i just think why put yourself in a position where it can cause you problems for the rest of your life unless you need to do it.

There are masses of things in life that are "full of crap", but we still allow people the freedom to choose them.

No. I think they were a mixture of silly and unfortunate to abuse the drug. I equally think the same of alcoholics and crack heads.

However, I've never been a drug addict. Well, beyond cigarettes.

I can't answer such a question without knowing what "crap" is.

I honestly respect your opinion i just think why put yourself in a position where it can cause you problems for the rest of your life unless you need to do it.

I don't put myself in a position that causes me problems. I'm not a drug addict. Like I can enjoy a Belgian lager without getting liver failure too. Like magic.

I can't answer such a question without knowing what "crap" is.

Maybe he's on about things like cigarettes, where there's so much crap in them that they KILL you.

Oh, wait, they're legal aren't they? Maybe that's why he used the loopy emoticon.

He probably told you to f*** off because when someone's a drug addict is all their bothered about is their habit it's best just to leave him to it as he will only change for him self if he actually wants too

Sadly, with addicts of any kind (drugs, alcohol, gambling, sex, etc) this tends to be true.

Archived