Dent Removal Firms

Like an idiot, I've leant on my car and put a dent into one of the panels. Been looking at getting it removed and have come across this company; http://www.allottsdentservices.co.uk. Has anyone used them? Alternatively, can anyone recommend anywhere to get a dent looked at? I used to use ARC at West Bar but I think they've closed...

Like an idiot, I've leant on my car and put a dent into one of the panels. Been looking at getting it removed and have come across this company; . Has anyone used them? Alternatively, can anyone recommend anywhere to get a dent looked at? I used to use ARC at West Bar but I think they've closed...

I have used these guys for a dint on my vectra sri. Similar thing where the mrs fell on the front wing and left a sizeable dint. The guy came and sorted it in the rain too and it looks bang on! I paid 90 quid for mine.

Its amazing to watch what they do if you have the time.

Archived