What are your inexplicable or bizarre rituals in everyday life?

I have a thing about change. If I'm going to have to pay for something with change I'll have to count out the exact amount in advance, I'll have to count it about 5 to 10 times. If I were to accidentally drop a coin or put the change in my purse and take it out again, I have to re-count it.

Thus I hate paying for anything with bloody change as it takes too long and causes me massive stress for no reason whatsoever :mad:

I have a thing about change. If I'm going to have to pay for something with change I'll have to count out the exact amount in advance, I'll have to count it about 5 to 10 times. If I were to accidentally drop a coin or put the change in my purse and take it out again, I have to re-count it.

Thus I hate paying for anything with bloody change as it takes too long and causes me massive stress for no reason whatsoever :mad:

I wonder if I've kind of opened a proverbial can of worms here, with 'closet' OCD sufferers! :hihi:

I wonder if I've kind of opened a proverbial can of worms here, with 'closet' OCD sufferers! :hihi:

Actually, I do collect cans of worms ... although I've never got round to opening any of them yet!. I keep my collection in the closet for safety reasons, but I love bringing them out occasionally and making random grid patterns with them on the back lawn by painting the lids different colours and writing stuff like 'A rolling stone gathers no moss', 'Don't put all your eggs in one basket' on them.

Is this wrong? :huh:

Actually, I do collect cans of worms ... although I've never got round to opening any of them yet!. I keep my collection in the closet for safety reasons, but I love bringing them out occasionally and making random grid patterns with them on the back lawn by painting the lids different colours and writing stuff like 'A rolling stone gathers no moss', 'Don't put all your eggs in one basket' on them.

Is this wrong? :huh:

Perfectly normal I would have thought Alco.....well.....For 'you' that is! :hihi:

Phew! ... that's OK then! For a moment there, I thought I was having a mental aberration! :D

Don't know why this post has come up twice!

No you're doing great Alco. Just remember what the therapist said "I'm getting better, and better, every day"....Keep chanting, and you'll be fine!

No you're doing great Alco. Just remember what the therapist said "I'm getting better, and better, every day"....Keep chanting, and you'll be fine!

This is what Mrs Bloke keeps telling me - I think I've had a relapse however over the last 2 days as I seem to be forever coming up with rubbish ideas! :(

Archived