Newspaper sellers on Sheffield streets

GOLDEN OLDIE

• 7 months later...
There have been some interesting newspaper sellers over the years. Does anyone remember any of them? There was a husband and wife team always outside the Town Hall?

my gran stood at firth park terminus for years at sundays she stood inside bunnies doorway

mrs revil her name her son harry sold green un sheff lane top he lived 22 etwall way any body remember these

my gran stood at firth park terminus for years at sundays she stood inside bunnies doorway

mrs revil her name her son harry sold green un sheff lane top he lived 22 etwall way any body remember these

is she the one with the cripple daughter never liked the daughter deliverd papers for them had to go li hospital never payed me for the last week I worked for them she was a rob dog

Who remembers the old lady who always wore a black hat and black clothes who stood at the corner of Commercial St and Haymarket for at least 20yrs,her name was Mrs Colley and she lived on Shirecliffe.

She was my great grandma. Her son was Harry Colley, my grandad, who sold papers in Heeley, shops on Gregory Road and Albert Road and he used to stand outside the Heeley Palace selling them. My mum and dad later took over the shop on Albert Road, Irene and Harry.

is she the one with the cripple daughter never liked the daughter deliverd papers for them had to go li hospital never payed me for the last week I worked for them she was a rob dog

6how much werit Arthur 5and9 tell us were tha lives and send postalorder

Archived