What is the best saving you have made by botherin to put a bit of effort in

Distressed about the cost of baking foil, I now spend all my waking hours beating out old Coke cans with a lump-hammer on the back doorstep. The savings easily run into single figures.

I became distressed (and outraged) at the cost of cans of Coke so I now spend hour after hour folding sheets of baking foil until it is thick enough to fashion into aluminium cans that I can then fill with cheap supermarket cola.I think I may have saved some money,the enviroment and my own sanity.

I became distressed (and outraged) at the cost of cans of Coke so I now spend hour after hour folding sheets of baking foil until it is thick enough to fashion into aluminium cans that I can then fill with cheap supermarket cola.I think I may have saved some money,the enviroment and my own sanity.

I was with you until the sanity bit.

The main way I save money is I pretty much NEVER buy anything instore simply because it can be bought much cheaper online through amazon and such like.

I spend quite abit on gaming and was really not happy about spending £40 on a game i wanted fifa 12 when it came out but i haven't bought it yet as now its reduced down to less than tenner.

Using common sense you can save all the time.

Archived