What is the best saving you have made by botherin to put a bit of effort in

I became distressed (and outraged) at the cost of cans of Coke so I now spend hour after hour folding sheets of baking foil until it is thick enough to fashion into aluminium cans that I can then fill with cheap supermarket cola.I think I may have saved some money,the enviroment and my own sanity.

Distressed at the fact that I spend all day making Baco-foil out of hammered out Coke cans whilst you make Coke cans out of laminated Baco-foil, I've temporarily decided to completely abandon forever, any further foil manufacturing (until further notice) :mad:

Distressed at the fact that I spend all day making Baco-foil out of hammered out Coke cans whilst you make Coke cans out of laminated Baco-foil, I've temporarily decided to completely abandon forever, any further foil manufacturing (until further notice) :mad:

Its all radioactive anyway Alcoblog. My wifes sarnies are still glowing on the way out, so she informs me. Thats the last time that I buy Alcofoil..... I shall be reporting you to SF trading standards forthwith.....

:hihi:

Do you have any chipped cups in your pantry?

Do not fear, I have the answer.

Simply wet the cup, and pop a Digestive biscuit in the bottom of the cup and let it dry.

HEY PRESTO! (not the old supermarket on the pond st gallery)

When dryed, your cup will be resealed, plus you have the benefit of a sweet tasting beverage.

Its all radioactive anyway Alcoblog. My wifes sarnies are still glowing on the way out, so she informs me. Thats the last time that I buy Alcofoil..... I shall be reporting you to SF trading standards forthwith.....

:hihi:

SF? ... is that ShaneFoil ? :huh:

My bathroom, two years ago from B+Q. I got a voucher for 10% off in January as a special members offer from an association I belong to. The bathroom I had longed for, I waited until it was less than half price in the sale after Christmas, plus, when you spent over £500 you got an extra 15% off, plus they honoured my 10% voucher, after a bit of persistence too. Ended up getting a fantastic bathroom for less than the price of a cheap one. My mate couldn't get out of the car park quick enough, he said he thought they might change their mind!

Archived