Have you permanently stopped taking sugar in tea?

I agree. I weaned myself off sugar by using a combination of carnation milk and milk by going for the creamy taste. Then cut out the carnation milk altogether.

Carnation... wow, didn't think anyone still used that. Brings back some very pleasant memories, that does

I was told that it's as versatile as an egg. Is/was it?

It might sound like a trivial question, the think is I'm trying to stop taking my teaspoon of sugar in tea.

I tried no sugar in the hope it might start to taste OK after a week, it didn't so I decided to wean myself off it.

I got sort of used to half a spoon, went to a quarter of a spoon and struggled, now I'm on a quarter of a spoon and a bit (I'm using cooks measuring spoons for accuracy :D

I'm struggling aren't I.....

So, have you ever given up sugar in tea or coffee?

Does it ever start to taste normal?

Is it best to wean yourself off it or just stop taking it and go cold turkey?

:help:

I switched from sugar to packets of sucarose, one packet is equal to 2 teaspoons of sugar, and tastes almost the same. In USA sugar substitutes come in three different color packages, red, blue and yellow with sucarose being yellow. The others are saccharin based and not as pleasant ot drink

Archived