Win A Player For Sheffield Wednesday

rst123

Originally posted by matt1889

That would be a nice prospect!

After all, I must admit that Dirty Leeds licking our heels has made me a little nervy about the whole thing! (promotion)

Matt

why??

Leeds are 11 points behind us yet we are only 7 behind reading- we should be concentrating on beating them- they both have got to come to the lane yet!!!!

Originally posted by boboskins

What's that sound....

Is it machine gun fire....

Oh it's just the sound of matt1889 being shot down in flames :D

Nah i understand it's banter, after years of dishing it out we've been getting it back in spades over the past five years. Don't worry though we'll eventually reclaim our rightful place and i can get mi own back :)

Rightful place ?

sounds like you have the Wolves, Man City MASSIVE club syndrome :hihi: :hihi:

Originally posted by canadablade

Rightful place ?

sounds like you have the Wolves, Man City MASSIVE club syndrome :hihi: :hihi:

Oh yeah i forgot, Man City are one of those small rural clubs aren't they? Major upset today then beating their HUGE neighbours in front of nearly 50,000. Nice of you to compare us to that :D

Still it's always nice to see another example of what is known as B.I.C.

Blades

Inferiority

Complex

I'll not bother getting into a "my clubs bigger than your club" argument because there is no argument anyway.

Yes PIgs! Please keep voting as Wednesday are complete and utter S**t, and the only chance of staying afloat are if you win this Sh**ty little competition to get them an half decent player!

I reckon that allen of yours could select a set of dogs from His Owlerton track and put them in the first team squad, and they'd play a lot better!

Your S**t, and you know you are!

Obviously, when your splashing out on £1million and £2million pound signings like we are geared to do these days, a stupid little 250,000 players isnt upto it! lol

You pillock!

While we were going out and spending £4.8 Million on

Mr Di Canio you were scratching around after £100,000 players... Mind you, Sheffield United fans have always been great at forgetting the past. It's whats kept you going over the past thirty years. Anyway money or no money; we will always have the one thing United fans crave...

Respect.

Originally posted by boboskins

Oh yeah i forgot, Man City are one of those small rural clubs aren't they? Major upset today then beating their HUGE neighbours in front of nearly 50,000. Nice of you to compare us to that :D

Still it's always nice to see another example of what is known as B.I.C.

Blades

Inferiority

Complex

Nice one...:hihi: B.I.C. :hihi:

Just going back to the original topic,am I reading the rules correctly?

As far as I can see,it dosnt actually matter which team gets the most votes as the winner is drawn at random?

Im sure on the website it says that Brighton were in seventh position when they won the last one?Or am I just reading it wrong:confused:

Originally posted by matt1889

Obviously, when your splashing out on £1million and £2million pound signings like we are geared to do these days, a stupid little 250,000 players isnt upto it! lol

ABSOLUTELY PMSL. Geared to do hahahahahaha. Fool! Where are all these 1 and 2 million pounders?Cloud cuckoo land springs to mind:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: best laugh in ages:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: Registered by the way. Owt for nowt

Originally posted by Annoni_mouse

Just going back to the original topic,am I reading the rules correctly?

As far as I can see,it dosnt actually matter which team gets the most votes as the winner is drawn at random?

Im sure on the website it says that Brighton were in seventh position when they won the last one?Or am I just reading it wrong:confused:

It's not necessarily the most votes it's just that you'll have a better chance of winning the more votes you have once the draw is made. Put it like this, basically us and Leeds have bought thousands of lottery tickets hoping that we'll win but when the draw is made it could be a team with just one lucky ticket!

Archived