My girlfriend is going to become a nurse

A work colleague who had a thing for nurses dated several in his youth.

It all ended badly though when he settled down with one. It only lasted a couple of years and I think she must have hurt him a lot as his favourite quote is, "Nurses.....they're like Ferrell cats, they will eat and sleep anywhere!"

A work colleague who had a thing for nurses dated several in his youth.

It all ended badly though when he settled down with one. It only lasted a couple of years and I think she must have hurt him a lot as his favourite quote is, "Nurses.....they're like Ferrell cats, they will eat and sleep anywhere!"

THAT was funny, and she thought so too :hihi: and pretty accurate (till they turn 45 then they just become a pain and are seldom around to cook my tea) :suspect:

Really though, they deserve everything they can muster, they take some right abuse from patients sometimes, plus stupid stupid hours (some of them), but saving lives and stitching us all back together I could never say they're paid enough! Compared to Bankers (with a capital W) and football players!

Archived