Nandos sleazy ad campaign

I doubt it.

If you believe that this was produced by Nandos, you are gullible.

By claiming on here that it is from Nandos and broadcasting it as a fact, you are being foolish.

Not insulting, just pointing out a reality.

It most certainly is official, Nandos apparently have a history of producing tasteless ad campaigns, there's plenty on the web re this issue. To call someone a fool is certainly insulting, justified or not, to do this over the internet says a whole lot more about the poster than the target.

I've done a thorough internet search & I'm afraid I can't find any trace of this new campaign. Plenty of other Nando ad campaigns, but not this one. I wouldn't trust Facebook - it's full of spoof pop-ups. Perhaps you could provide a link to this, otherwise I think you've been had.

I've done a thorough internet search & I'm afraid I can't find any trace of this new campaign. Plenty of other Nando ad campaigns, but not this one. I wouldn't trust Facebook - it's full of spoof pop-ups. Perhaps you could provide a link to this, otherwise I think you've been had.

just search 'Nandos hot chick', look on 'images'!

just search 'Nandos hot chick', look on 'images'!

In Google images, there's two images, both posted to random twitter accounts. The images in question aren't photos either, and could easily be mocked up by anyone. No sign of it being anything released by Nando's themselves.

"The second best way to cover your fingers in a hot chicks juices"...yes this is an official Nandos advert, just about sums it up as the low rent (not so) cheap and nasty, generally crap outfit it is. A dining equivalent of 'The Only Way is Essex'!

Ive never eaten from Nando`s as its not my cup of tea ,but Why does this harmless advertising campaign offend you ?

Archived